SQUEEZING IN A WORKOUT? DRY SHAMPOO TO THE RESCUE!
Dry shampoo is a miracle in a bottle. If you're already cutting it close on time to workout and barely have time to shower, dry shampoo can save your life. Besides saving time, dry shampoo eliminates odor, adds volume, conserves hair color, and adds texture.
- Only use on DRY Hair
- LESS is MORE
- Don't spray too close to your scalp
- Spray dry shampoo (Flipping your head makes it a little easier to get everywhere)
- BLEND (A lot of people forget this step! Be sure to let it sit for second to soil up the oil then take a brush and blend it!)
- Apply more if needed! VOILA!
Now that the how is taken care of, here are my top picks! All are natural and 5/6 are non aerosol which is a plus! Click on the images to shop!
1. Aveda Shampure
2. IGK Jet Lag Invisible Dry
3. Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak
4. Shea Moisture Peace Rose Nourish & Silken Dry Shampoo
5. Acure Organic Dry Shampoo
6. Lush No Drought
LUSH NO DROUGHT IS LAST BUT NOT LEAST. IT IS THE TOP PICK FOR HIIPFIT & PILATES INSTRUCTOR ARI SANCHEZ WHO KNOWS A THING OR TWO ABOUT WORKING OUT.
"Since I teach and workout so much, I need something that doesn't cake on or leave residue but dries up any oil and sweat. Even though LUSH's dry shampoo is a powder, it soaks up everything so well without leaving any visible residue (especially on all my black clothes). I can style my hair multiple ways over the days between washes and each time I use their dry shampoo, it adds volume and lift to my roots and naturally fine hair."