Fall Skincare 101
It's time to say goodbye to summer and HELLO to new skincare. Our wardrobes aren't the only thing changing for the new season. Summer is about sun protection and Fall is all about repairing the damage. It's also time to start preparing your skin for those cold temperatures.
- Take it easy, cleanser. Oily skin is common in the summer and the skin tends to dry out as the weather gets cooler. You may want to switch your cleanser to something lighter like a cleansing oil. You will not regret it.
- Scrub baby, scrub. Dead skin build up from all those summer days? No problem! An exfoliate can be your secret to baby soft skin just be careful not to over do the scrubbing.
- Moisturize. Colder temperatures call for dryer skin. Don't be afraid to replace that light moisturizer for a heavier cream moisturizer to keep your skin glowing.
- Don't forget the SPF! Just because summer is over, doesn't mean sun damage is. Continue lathering on the SPF, ladies! Ain't nobody got time for wrinkles!
- Switch it up! If you switched to a mineral or power foundation because your skin poured oil during the summer, it may be time to switch back to a liquid or cream foundation. It will lock in moisture more and you can top it with powder to seal the deal!